The HELLENIC INSTITUTE FOR OCCUPATION HEALTH AND SAFETY organizes the 2nd Hellenic Conference on Occupational Health and Safety titled “A gaze into the future”.
The Conference will be held on the 18 & 19 November 2019, in Athens, at Megaron – the Athens International Conference Centre.
About the Conference
Over the last decade, there have been radical changes in work and the society, both in our country and internationally. New technologies are replacing established production and employment methods: digitalization, nanotechnology, biotechnology and extensive use of the internet have reformed the context in which workers and businesses perform.
The conference will attempt to record current health and safety challenges in the workplace, knowing however that the boundaries between work and other social activities are now fluid.
Who it addresses
The conference is for all stakeholders in health and safety management but also any party interested in the presence and future of work.
It is also for all citizens because health and safety is a public good in all activities and not only at the workplace. Everybody can draw useful information.
- Safety Engineers, Occupational Physicians and other health professionals
- Employers in any form of enterprise
- Executives of enterprises and organizations
- Trade unions of workers/employees and employers’ associations
- Health and Safety at Work Committees
- State institutional bodies
- Work inspectors
- Insurance companies executives
- Scientific-research community
- University students-students